May 30th, 2013
Welcome to your blog questions for you Fauna course with Earth Assist!
Answering these will give you some easy points towards passing the course. Enjoy!
1. What is the difference between a hazard and a risk? Give one example of each.
2. Why is it important to conserve our native wildlife? Give 3 reasons.
3. For one native animal of your choosing, list (a) where it is found/where it lives; (b) what it eats, (c) and what is being done to protect that animal today.
May 30th, 2013
Welcome to your blog questions!
An attempt to answer these questions gets you points towards passing the Fauna course. Answer these as best you can. A lot of the questions relate to your excursions with Earth Assist. Enjoy!
1. What is the difference between a hazard and a risk? Please give one example of each.
2. Why is conservation and protection of our native wildlife so important?
3. Choose one native animal and write about (a) where its found in WA; (b) what it eats; and (c) what is being done to protect it.
February 19th, 2013
Here are your blog questions for 2013 for all of the students from Kingsway Christian College!
Blog question ONE:
1a) What is the importance of mulching?
1b) List three invasive species that are living at Yanchep National Park and are causing problems for the native animals.
Blog question TWO:
2a) What is Hazard? Give an example.
2b) What is a Risk? Give an example.
Blog question THREE:
3. To be assigned.
May 15th, 2009
Welcome to the Earth Assist blog!
Conservation Volunteers Australia and Rio Tinto are thrilled to bring you the Earth Assist program and over the next few days we will be adding content to the blog.
The blog will keep you up to date with the program and also give you the option to leave comments and feedback.
We look forward to hearing what you have to say so check back very soon!